Smells like: magnolia / dogwood / amber / musk
A tribute to the city that made them: the Nashville candle mixes southern roots with the undercurrent of the city’s creative energy and identity. Our experience of Nashville is complex, and so is this scent… combining southern staples like magnolia and dogwood with classic elements of amber and musk. Smells like a late summer night on the porch, under the lights, trying to escape the humidity, dreaming out loud with the friends who’ll be there for you in every venture.
- 8 oz. premium soy wax blend
- Poured and packaged by hand in Nashville, TN
- 30+ hour burn time
The First Burn
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the melt pool reaches all sides of the candle before extinguishing otherwise tunneling can occur.
- Try to make a habit of letting the melt pool always reach the sides of the candle to ensure you capture the candles whole potential. Never exceed 4 hours of burning.
Trim Your Wicks
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4" before every burn so that the candle does not burn faster than it should.
Candles To Cocktails
- All of our 8 oz glass candles are hand poured into cocktail glasses. Here's how to transform them.
- Place candle in freezer overnight.
- Run hot tap water over wax to loosen and then remove with wooden utensil.
- Remove wick tabs from base of glass (they may have come out with the wax already). If they do not remove easily, fill the glass with warm water and let them soak.
- Clean out glass with soap and water.
- Pour your drink of choice and say 'cheers'.