Smells like: ozone / salt water / rose / lily / jasmine
A moment of clarity, the infinite expanse of blue sky, a blinding yellow sun hovering over a glimmering ocean. "Sea Salt" brings the traveler to the limestone cliffs of the Mediterranean Coast in the South of France, where the sweet scent of jasmine blossom floats along on the salty air. Lemon and bergamot blend together with lilies and rose in a fragrance that feels like a summery escape across the sea.
- 8 oz. premium soy wax blend
- Poured and packaged by hand in Nashville, TN
- 30+ hour burn time
- The first burn is the most important. Make sure the melt pool reaches all sides of the candle before extinguishing otherwise tunneling can occur.
- Try to make a habit of letting the melt pool always reach the sides of the candle to ensure you capture the candles whole potential. Never exceed 4 hours of burning.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4" before every burn so that the candle does not burn faster than it should.
- All of our 8 oz glass candles are hand poured into cocktail glasses. Here's how to transform them.
- Place candle in freezer overnight.
- Run hot tap water over wax to loosen and then remove with wooden utensil.
- Remove wick tabs from base of glass (they may have come out with the wax already). If they do not remove easily, fill the glass with warm water and let them soak.
- Clean out glass with soap and water.
- Pour your drink of choice and say 'cheers'.